Host Lorraine Ball
#964 Landing Page Content
You’re spending a lot of resources to drive traffic. But are you converting traffic to prospects?
If you’re not getting people to fill out your conversion forms there are a few things you can do to improve the effectiveness of those pages
1. Don’t oversell avoid bloated adjectives like awesome and amazing. Just stick to the facts.
2. While we’re on the subject of facts, back up what you’re saying with real proof. It gives you tremendous credibility
3. Use video to complement the images and text on the page. We are living in a video age
4. Add testimonials. Nothing gives you credibility like someone else saying just how great you are
5. Consider limited time offers create that sense of urgency
Want to learn more? Check out: RANDOM STRANGERS TO RAVING FANS
Unlock the Power of Words
Using these power words in your web copy, email communication, social media, will grab the attention of your reader and move them to action.
With this workbook you’ll discover how to apply the kinds of power words to your marketing copy.
about the marketing minute
Each week, host Lorraine Ball shares just a few words on a marketing topic. She boils down creative ideas, practical tips, and decades of real-world experience into a mini podcast which is always less than two minutes.
Look for these mini bits of marketing inspiration every Sunday. Then come back and enjoy the longer interviews every Thursday.