Do you have something to share with our audience of small business owners?
More than a Few Words, hosted by Lorraine Ball, is a series of conversations with marketing professionals and business owners from around world. In these brief conversations our guests share practical tips, marketing trends, innovative ideas, and real-world success stories.
We are always looking for people to join the conversation. If you are interested, read the show guidelines and apply below.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are interested in being a guest on More than a Few Words
- Our audience is comprised of small business owners, so your topic must be relevant for them.
- The ten-minute program is a casual conversation so be prepared for an interactive few minutes.
- Our audience is looking for tips and tricks they can apply right away, not a commercial for a product or service.
- We will to link to your website, blog, and social media profiles from the show notes.
- We invite guests who help grow our audience. We expect you will promote the program on your social channels.
- You can call in from anywhere, but the quality of the episode will be effected by your recording environment.
want to apply to be a guest?
If you have a topic that fits our format, we would love to hear from you. However, please note, we are currently scheduled through the end of the first quarter of 2021.
Tell us a little about yourself and your topic.