Do you have something to share with our audience of small business owners?
More than a Few Words, hosted by Lorraine Ball, is a series of conversations with marketing professionals and business owners from around world. In these brief conversations our guests share practical tips, marketing trends, innovative ideas, and real-world success stories.
We are always looking for people to join the conversation. If you are interested, read the show guidelines and apply below.
Listen to a Preview
Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are interested in being a guest on More than a Few Words
- Our audience is comprised of small business owners, so your topic must be relevant for them.
- The ten-minute program is a casual conversation so be prepared for an interactive few minutes.
- Our audience is looking for tips and tricks they can apply right away, not a commercial for a product or service.
- With more than 700 episodes, we have covered the basics, multiple times. We are looking for unique ideas and specific tips.
- We will to link to your website, blog, and social media profiles from the show notes.
- We invite guests who help grow our audience. We expect you will promote the program on your social channels.
- You can call in from anywhere, but the quality of the episode will be effected by your recording environment.
want to be a guest?
If you have a topic that fits our format, we would love to hear from you. However, we are currently evaluating guests for episodes to be released in the first quarter of 2023
Tell us a little about yourself and your topic.