Six-Figure Salon Conference – September 14 – 18
I am so excited to have been selected as one of the business leaders speaking at Six-Figure Salon by the Small Business Grit Summit Series happening online Sept. 14-18.
The Six-Figure Salon is a virtual, creative, and interactive experience designed to empower small business owners with the relationships, mindset, and strategies needed to increase business revenue and reach the next financial milestone in the six-figures.
What’s Included in your All-Inclusive Ticket?
- Everything! No Gimmicks. No Upsells. No Add-ons. One all-inclusive price.
- Access to Six and Seven Figure women sharing their success strategies and answering your questions.
- Access to 7 creative, interactive events designed to foster opportunities to expand your network, discover strategic partners, find collaborators, and build your referral network.
- An exclusive invitation to join an ongoing referral generating network organized by the summit creators, Jennifer Crawford & Mary Sue Dahill.
- At least 10 free digital gifts to help you build a six-figure PLUS business.
- An SBG Summit Playbook with everything you need to get maximum value from the summit.
Are You Ready To Kick Some A$$ets With Me?
The Six-Figure Salon by SBG is designed for ambitious women business owners stepping into their CEO shoes and kicking their a$$ets into high gear. If you want to grow and scale your company with BROADACITY, GRAB YOUR TICKET TODAY!
I hope to see you there!
SAVE on Tickets for the Six Figure Salon Conference
General admission tickets are a bargain at $127, but early bird pricing of $77 is available until August 15.
And you can use this link to take advantage of my Speaker Discount and save $20 OFF your Six-Figure Salon ticket!
So what are you waiting for? Register today, before the early bird prices fly away.
looking for more training?
Check out the resources in the Digital Toolbox
As I watched the cup of coffee bounce, I say my personal brand bouncing along with it.
In a full circle approach to marketing you see the act of attracting the customer as only half the process.
It is not about the influencer, it is about who you want to influence to take action.