Web Design Trends: When it comes to your website there is always something new–a nifty new feature or tool to make your site even better. This week, we share some of our favorite new web design trends. This includes web enhancements and things you can do to improve the functionality and user experience of your website.
If you enjoy the podcast, consider downloading our white paper for even more suggestions.
In this program we discuss the following web design trends:
- More than 50% of new business websites are built with WordPress
- Display social proof such as testimonials and case studies throughout the site.
- Make sure your references to time are current. Remove dates which make case studies look old, quickly.
- Create different levels of user accounts to control access to different areas of the website.
- For a WordPress site, consider an editorial calendar plugin which allows you to manage and schedule content publication dates.
- Contact forms and custom landing pages allow you to collect information on each and every page. We love Formstack and Gravity forms to make this happen.
These are some of our favorite web design trends and additions. What are yours?
More than a Few Words is a weekly podcast discussing marketing topics for small business